To boldly go where no man has gone before.
Here you may post your thoughts ,suggestions, questions, or any old randomness that you may just want to share.
Gasp.. just like a billboard … Wow!!! Isn’t that a novel idea.
Here are the policies ( no -no’s ) of the The Tavern:
1. Estne volumen in toga, an solum tibi libet me videre? Is that a scroll in your toga, or are you just happy to see me?
or in my language lets keep it PG 13 ( ahem ..guys ^ ^ )
2. Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo… You’ve been misusing the subjunctive again…
I’m not the grammar police but can we keep the jejeje language far far away, unless you’re spanish of course then je je je’s are acceptable.
3. Caveat Emptor Buyer Beware
Uhmm this isnt the Buy and Sell or Craigslist . So let’s keep it that way.
4. Magnus frater spectat te…Big Brother is watching you….
A difference of opinion will be tolerated as long as you are making a logical statement . Being an idiot for no other reason than just to annoy someone else is annoying in a real bar and is just as annoying in a virtual bar.
Just to warn you I wont go through the trouble of explaining why I deleted a post. Just like the Beatles said , if your post was deleted …Just let it be.
Have fun ^_^ ohh if you would like to RP ( role play ) here are the guidelines:
- We are in a bar . So I suppose everything goes as long as the 4 rules above are held.
- you can come in whatever you want ( spock, dark elf, samurai, darth vader, the box from Metal Gear Solid, or an Ipod if you want ) as long as it stays within the genres of fantasy, sci fi, mathematics, literature, cartoons, manga, science, videogames, technology, and history .TV shows are okay but I would rather stay away from TV shows that are geared for a female audience. For the following reasons: a) I probably didn’t watch them b) I know I didn’t watch them.
So here are some suggestions in order for clarity
[character name: Chaotic Good ] Names are placed in brackets with their alignment
( holding a glass of beer ) Actions are placed in paranthesis
@ Darth Vader: When speaking to someone start with the @ symbol.
So cheers and have fun!